Nearly three weeks after the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy kick-started in Mumbai, Kiara Advani has finally joined the shoot. Directed by Sandeep Vanga, the film has Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani in lead roles, and the Hindi version is titled Kabir Singh.
Most part of Kiara and Shahid’s scenes will be shot in Delhi and Mussoorie, and the team will also be shooting a significant part of the film in Mumbai. Popular TV actress Nikita Dutta has been roped in to play another important role in this intense romantic drama.
The film is being planned for release on June 21, 2019. Kiara will also be seen in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama, and another Hindi film named ‘Good News’ next year.
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic