Nearly three weeks after the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy kick-started in Mumbai, Kiara Advani has finally joined the shoot. Directed by Sandeep Vanga, the film has Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani in lead roles, and the Hindi version is titled Kabir Singh.
Most part of Kiara and Shahid’s scenes will be shot in Delhi and Mussoorie, and the team will also be shooting a significant part of the film in Mumbai. Popular TV actress Nikita Dutta has been roped in to play another important role in this intense romantic drama.
The film is being planned for release on June 21, 2019. Kiara will also be seen in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama, and another Hindi film named ‘Good News’ next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race