Kiara Advani is fast turning out to be one of the most exciting talents in Bollywood. The actress, after she appeared in Karan Johar’s Lust Stories, has been flooded with offers from leading directors and production houses, and currently, she has as many as four films in her kitty. Interestingly, after she shot to fame with MS Dhoni in Hindi, her next turning point was the success of Bharat Ane Nenu.
The actress acknowledged that a lot of good things happened to her career post Bharat Ane Nenu, and she also bagged the lead role in Kabir Singh after Sandeep Vanga liked her performance in the Mahesh Babu’s film. “I owe a lot to Bharat Ane Nenu’s success. And I’m really keen to act in at least one South Indian film every year. I want to be known as a pan-Indian actress,” she said.
Post Bharat Ane Nenu, the actress was last seen in Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama; however, it didn’t click at the box-office. Given all her commitments in Bollywood, it remains to be seen when will Kiara sign her next film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise