The government of India has given permission to re-open the theatres with 50% occupancy but not one producer dared enough to release their films and are mostly opting for OTT releases.
But the makers of Kiara Advani’s next, Indoo Ki Jawani is all set to release on the 11th of January. This is a big risk that the makers are taking but the team is super confident about the product.
Kiara Advani plays the main lead in this film which deals with a Pakistani guy entering her home and changing things upside down for her. Only time will tell as to how this film will be received by the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part