Kiara Advani, who is in Hyderabad these days, treated herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience earlier today. The actress has been shooting for her upcoming Telugu film along with Ram Charan and when she got a day off, she took up the opportunity to explore Hyderabad.
The actress went on a quick tour across the city to see Charminar, shop at Lad Bazaar, and also explored the Salar Jung Museum. Not just that, she took to her Instragam page to share few candid moments from her tour.
Meanwhile, Kiara is being flooded with compliments for her bold performance in Lust Stories. Her segment in the anthology film was directed by Karan Johar, and she will also appear in a special song in Karan Johar’s next production Kalank.
Thankyou for all your suggestions guys.. since I had only a few hours, these are a some of the places I managed to visit on your recommendation #Charminar #Salarjungmuseum ❤️ #DayWellSpent #Hyderabad pic.twitter.com/7eluQU6SgP
— Kiara Advani (@Advani_Kiara) June 18, 2018
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?