Talented young Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani’s much-awaited coming-of-age drama, Indoo Ki Jawani, is all set to hit screens tomorrow (Dec 11). The film is being released in over 1,000 screens, becoming the first film to get such a wide release across India post lockdown.
Last night, Kiara went on a movie date with her family. She watched Indoo Ki Jawani at a multiplex in Mumbai. “Missed the Big screen so much. The experience was surreal. Super service and sanitisation,” Kiara said, also adding that she can’t wait to meet her fans at the movies with their friends and family.
Directed by Abir Sengupta, Indoo Ki Jawani also features young hero Aditya Seal and comedienne Mallika Dua in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director