Hindi actress, Kiara Advani become famous overnight when she was selected to play the female lead in Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The latest we hear is that she is playing a crucial role of Mahesh’s PA in the film.
This is a huge break for Kiara who is a relative newcomer in Bollywood. If one can remember, Kriti Sanon too became super famous after she made her debut in Mahesh’s Nenokkadine.
Though Kiara was not seen in the teaser, her role is said to be quite crucial and lively. The talented actress has also been roped in to play the female lead in Ram Charan’s next with Boyapati.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December