Released in August 2017, Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy went on to achieve a cult status. The film’s director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is currently helming Arjun Reddy’s remake Kabir Singh in Hindi. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor is reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role in the Hindi version.
In a latest interview, Kiara Advani, who’s essaying Shalini Pandey’s role in the Hindi version, revealed that Sandeep has made so many drastic changes in Kabir Singh’s script that there won’t be a lot of similarities between Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh, except for the core plot and the central characters. Kiara further said that all the changes were made keeping the nativity factor in mind.
Kabir Singh’s shoot is currently underway in New Delhi. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Mussoorie schedule in early February. Kabir Singh is slated to hit screens on June 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans