Released in August 2017, Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy went on to achieve a cult status. The film’s director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is currently helming Arjun Reddy’s remake Kabir Singh in Hindi. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor is reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role in the Hindi version.
In a latest interview, Kiara Advani, who’s essaying Shalini Pandey’s role in the Hindi version, revealed that Sandeep has made so many drastic changes in Kabir Singh’s script that there won’t be a lot of similarities between Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh, except for the core plot and the central characters. Kiara further said that all the changes were made keeping the nativity factor in mind.
Kabir Singh’s shoot is currently underway in New Delhi. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Mussoorie schedule in early February. Kabir Singh is slated to hit screens on June 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones