Released in August 2017, Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy went on to achieve a cult status. The film’s director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is currently helming Arjun Reddy’s remake Kabir Singh in Hindi. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor is reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role in the Hindi version.
In a latest interview, Kiara Advani, who’s essaying Shalini Pandey’s role in the Hindi version, revealed that Sandeep has made so many drastic changes in Kabir Singh’s script that there won’t be a lot of similarities between Arjun Reddy and Kabir Singh, except for the core plot and the central characters. Kiara further said that all the changes were made keeping the nativity factor in mind.
Kabir Singh’s shoot is currently underway in New Delhi. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Mussoorie schedule in early February. Kabir Singh is slated to hit screens on June 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday