Kiccha Sudeep, who was recently seen in Dabangg 3, is said to be in talks for an upcoming political drama in Tamil. To be directed by Venkat Prabhu, the film stars Simbu and Kalyani Priyadarshan in lead roles, and it has been titled as Maanadu.
Apparently, Venkat Prabhu has already pitched the story to Sudeep to play a negative role in the film, and it remains to be seen if Sudeep, one of the biggest stars in Kannada, will give his nod to this film. In the past, he had played the antagonist in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy and Eega, which earned him rave reviews.
Maanadu was in news earlier this year when the film’s producer lodged a complaint against Simbu for his unprofessional behavior. However, after his mother gave her assurance that Simbu will mend his ways, the film is now back on track.
Articles that might interest you:
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Prestigious teaser of Bimbisara to be out on this date