Fans have been waiting for the update of Kannada star hero Kichcha Sudeep’s 46th film for a long time. Finally, the day has arrived, and the makers officially announced that the movie is named Max. The makers also dropped a title teaser.
The police department receives a phone call about a possible attack in the city. A police officer says that the goons can escape from a volcano, earthquake, hurricane, and tsunami too, but they can’t survive if they go against Sudeep. Though Sudeep isn’t shown in the title video, it still looks impactful with a good background score and visuals.
Max will have a PAN Indian release. Vijay Karthikeya is the director. Kalaippuli S Thanu, who produced Asuran, is bankrolling the biggie under the V Creations banner in association with Kichcha Creations. Ajaneesh Lokanth of Kantara fame is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar