Ravi Teja and Surender Reddy’s latest offering, the high budget action entertainer Kick 2, is continuing its dream run at box-offices worldwide. Braving the mixed reviews and divide talk, the film proved its strength by amassing more than Rs. 7 crore share on its opening day, a first ever record for Ravi Teja.
Even on its second day, Kick 2 showed the same energy and the collections were particularly phenomenal in B and C centres. Trade analysts are expecting the film to collect anywhere between 4.5-5 crores on Saturday. To make things even more enjoyable, the makers cut Kick 2 short by nearly 20 minutes and the film now looks more taut racy.
Advance bookings for Sunday shows allover are highly encouraging and the distributors are all set to recover a decent sum of their investments by today.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi