It is well known that Ravi Teja’s much awaited action entertainer Kick 2 is getting ready for a grand release worldwide on the 21st of August. The latest update is that the team has wrapped up the post production work and readied the first copy. It is heard that the censor formalities will be completed either tomorrow or the next day. The new trailer, which was released a couple of days ago, has been creating a huge buzz in the audience.
Hotshot filmmaker Surender Reddy is the director and gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet is the female lead. Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has produced it under his N.T.R Arts banner and SS Thaman has given the tunes. Comedy King Brahmanandam will be seen in a hilarious role in the film which also has Race Gurram fame Ravi Kishan playing a crucial character.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu