After the stupendous success of Race Gurram, director Surender Reddy is on cloud nine. The film indeed proved to be a dark horse and surpassed all expectations at the box-office. It went on to become the biggest hit ever in Allu Arjun’s career.
Now, Surender Reddy is planning to direct a film with newcomers and it’s going to be produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and after that, he’ll start directing Kick 2. Talking to a leading newspaper, he revealed, “Kick 2 is not exactly a sequel to Kick. We are just taking the central character from Kick and giving it a different shade.” The original film had Ravi Teja and Ileana in lead roles and it went on to become a huge hit.
Kick 2 will have Ravi Teja in the lead role and Kalyan Ram is going to produce it. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son bags yet another movie
- Sujeeth being replaced from Lucifer remake?
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake