The bilingual which has Shivraj Kumar in the lead role, launched its audio recently. The buzz for the film is unprecedented and the craze has only coupled with each passing day in Karnataka.
Already, RGV unveiled the film’s trailer which created a lot of interest. Shivrajkumar plays the role of a cop who killed Veerappan while Delhi-based theatre artist Sandeep Bharadwaj plays Veerappan.
Killing Veerappan also stars Kannada actresses Yagna Shetty and Parul Yadav and it will release
in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine