Last night, NTR was awarded the ‘King of Box Office’ title by Zee Cinema Entertainment TV Channel. The award was given to the Young Tiger for scoring the two blockbusters in 2016 – Nannaku Prematho and Janatha Garage.
Speaking on the occasion, NTR thanked his fans for being a constant support. The explosive performer also thanked his directors of both the movies for staying focused and delivering hits. NTR further vowed to select challenging and entertaining scripts even in the future and continue to entertain his audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer