Last night, NTR was awarded the ‘King of Box Office’ title by Zee Cinema Entertainment TV Channel. The award was given to the Young Tiger for scoring the two blockbusters in 2016 – Nannaku Prematho and Janatha Garage.
Speaking on the occasion, NTR thanked his fans for being a constant support. The explosive performer also thanked his directors of both the movies for staying focused and delivering hits. NTR further vowed to select challenging and entertaining scripts even in the future and continue to entertain his audience.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release