Samyukta Hegde, who made her debut in Telugu earlier this year with Kiraak Party, has bagged one of the lead roles in Jayam Ravi’s upcoming Tamil film. Kajal Aggarwal is the lead actress in the film, and Samyukta Hegde too will play one of the lead roles opposite Jayam Ravi.
Pradeep Ranganathan is going to direct the film and it is said to be a comedy drama on the lines of PK. The film was officially launched in Chennai earlier this week, and most part of the film will be shot in and around the city.
Apart from this film, Samyukta has signed another Tamil film, Puppy, which is currently under production. Meanwhile, she is yet to sign her second film in Telugu after making her debut alongside Nikhil earlier this year.
- Star couple donates 10 lakhs for Titli victims
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?