Young hero Kiran Abbavaram is going places slowly but surely. He recently signed his next project under Mathu Vadalara producer Cherry’s production. The film is being produced in association with Mythri Movie Makers. Now, the actor has signed yet another biggie.
Kiran Abbavaram’s new film will be produced by AM Rathnam, the veteran producer who is currently backing Pawan Kalyan’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu. AM Rathnam’s son Jyothi Krishna will be directing this as-yet-untitled film, while young composer Amrish is composing the soundtrack. More details about the film will be out during its launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28