Young actor Kiran Abbavaram is on a roll with back-to-back films. After scoring a hit with Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha, his new film Meter is up for a release shortly. Now another movie of Kiran Abbavaram got a formal launch today, which will be produced by Sivam Celluloids.
This is a pure romantic love drama that marks the second production venture of Sivam Celluloids. Debutant Viswa Karun will direct the film. The pooja ceremony happened today in Ramanaidu Studios in a grand manner. While director V.V. Vinayak sounded the first clap, producers Suresh Daggubati and A.M. Rathnam switched on the camera.
Noted Producers KS Rama Rao, Gemini Kiran, Shirish, Vallabhaneni Vamsi, Ram Talluri, Nallamalupu Bujji, Damodar Prasad, K.K. Radha Mohan, Bekkam Venugopal, Prasanna Kumar, Tummalapalli Rama Satyanarayana, Rakesh Reddy, and others graced the event and extended their best wishes to the team. The film’s regular shoot will start this month. Further details about the project will be revealed shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food