Young hero Raj Tarun-starrer comic caper Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is slated to hit the screens on March 3rd. The buzz surrounding the movie is quite good. Today is the last day of Kittu Unnadu Jagratha’s shoot.
The traditional pumpkin-breaking ceremony will take place at Ramanaidu Studios this evening. In the film, Raj Tarun will be seen in the role of a dog thief. Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is the film’s female lead.
Vamsi Krishna has directed this movie and Anil Sunkara has produced it. Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan will be seen in an important role.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar