Sharvanand’s upcoming film Ko Antey Koti is gearing up for release soon and as a part of the movie’s promotional campaign, the film audio’s platinum disc is going to be unveiled at Lal Bahadur Stadium, Hyderabad later today. Tollywood and Bollywood stars are going to play a charity match to raise funds for the underprivileged and Ko Antey Koti’s platinum disc will be launched during the innings break later today evening.
Sharvanand and Priya Anand have played the lead roles, whereas Srihari will be seen in an important role. Anish Yohan Kuruvilla has directed the film and Sharvanand has produced the film under Sarvaa Arts banner. Shakti Kanth has composed the music and all the songs have already got a great response. Rakesh and Naveen are the cinematographers of this film which is said to be a crime comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?