After making devotional films like Ammoru, Devi and Devullu among other films, Kodi Ramakrishna has once again directed a devotional film. The latest film has been titled as ‘Avatharam’ and it has been produced by Yugandhar Reddy under Arundhati Arts banner. Kannada actress Radhika Pandit has played the lead role in the film and it also stars Bhanupriya and Rishi in lead roles.
Talking about the film, Kodi Ramakrishna said, “The title itself suggests what sort of a film it’s going to be. Avatharam will cater to all sections of the audience and women will like it in particular. Ghantadi Krishna’s music will be a major highlight and Jonnavithula has written wonderful lyrics. Radhika Pandit is so impressed with the film that she is releasing the film in Kannada on her own.” The film reportedly revolves around the concept that even Gods and Goddesses have problems and when they are in trouble it’s their devotees who come to their rescue. There are going to be a lot of special effects in this film as well. Sri Venkat is the cinematographer.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon