Veteran Director Kodi Ramakrishna garu underwent a successful emergency bypass surgery and he is now recovering from the same. The surgery team was headed by Dr. D.J.Reddy.
The successful director was admitted to a hospital in Chennai after he complained of chest pain and it was initially assumed to be discomfort arising out of a long fast. Many senior members of the Industry have been enquiring about his health and they are expected to visit him in the next few days.
Kodi Ramakrishna garu is known for his unique way of handling emotional and devotional subjects. Some of his biggest hits include ‘Arundhati’ and ‘Ammoru’
We wish the director a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project