Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Sye Raa, wrapped up an extensive schedule in Hyderabad recently. In the film, Tamil star Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi is essaying a crucial role named Obayya.
In a recent interview, Vijay Sethupathi revealed that he is all set to join Sye Raa’s shoot soon. In the film, Obayya will be seen as a trusted lieutenant to Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most happening stars in Kollywood right now, and his addition to Sye Raa will boost the film’s box-office prospects in Tamil Nadu.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Sye Raa also stars legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu etc. Amit Trivedi is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic