For the last couple of weeks, the Tamil film industry has been taking part in a theater strike as a protest against the exorbitant VPF being charged by the Digital Service Providers. And on Sunday (March 8), entire Kollywood will be shut in a protest against a few rampant social issues that have been affecting people’s lives in the state since a long time.
Kollywood is protesting against the controversial Sterlite Nuclear plant and is also demanding the setting up of a board to resolve the Cauvery dispute. The Nadigar Sangam and Tamil Film Producer’s Council have urged the members of the Tamil film fraternity to extend their support to the protest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s treat during Chiru’s birthday?
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date