The last shot in the Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, has been creating numerous controversies and unrest ever since the teaser’s launch last week. The controversial shot features NTR wearing a skull cap traditionally worn by Muslims.
Already, several staunch Hindus and members of an Adivasi community in Utnoor Adilabad district, raised objections to the particular shot and demanded Rajamouli to remove the shot immediately.
Now, Komaram Bheem’s grandson Sone Rao also joined the protests. He said that Rajamouli didn’t consult with Komaram Bheem’s family members before or during the making of RRR. He further demanded Rajamouli to delete the shot from the teaser. On the other hand, neither Rajamouli nor RRR’s team have responded to the entire controversy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation