The last shot in the Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, has been creating numerous controversies and unrest ever since the teaser’s launch last week. The controversial shot features NTR wearing a skull cap traditionally worn by Muslims.
Already, several staunch Hindus and members of an Adivasi community in Utnoor Adilabad district, raised objections to the particular shot and demanded Rajamouli to remove the shot immediately.
Now, Komaram Bheem’s grandson Sone Rao also joined the protests. He said that Rajamouli didn’t consult with Komaram Bheem’s family members before or during the making of RRR. He further demanded Rajamouli to delete the shot from the teaser. On the other hand, neither Rajamouli nor RRR’s team have responded to the entire controversy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed