Young hero Nikhil, is in the best phase of his career with back to back hits. The actor will be next seen in Kona Venkat’s Shankara Bharanam. The team met the press earlier today and speaking at the occasion, star writer Kona Venkat revealed some interesting predictions about the film.
The ace writer predicted that the film will be a huge turning point in his career and take him to the next level. Sankarabharanam is a crime comedy and a major portion of the film has been shot in the rustic locales of Bihar.
This film is directed by débutante Uday Nandanavanam and Kona Venkat himself is producing it.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?