Bharat Ane Nenu is a political drama and Mahesh will be seen in the role of a Chief Minister in it. Naturally, there would be several apprehensions and speculations about the film’s story. And Koratala Siva clears it all in his latest media interaction.
Koratala Siva said that Bharat Ane Nenu has no satirical dialogues and that it does not target any particular political party or leader. The director further said that BAN’s story has enough emotions, family drama and romance.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?