Bharat Ane Nenu is a political drama and Mahesh will be seen in the role of a Chief Minister in it. Naturally, there would be several apprehensions and speculations about the film’s story. And Koratala Siva clears it all in his latest media interaction.
Koratala Siva said that Bharat Ane Nenu has no satirical dialogues and that it does not target any particular political party or leader. The director further said that BAN’s story has enough emotions, family drama and romance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s next big target is child audiences
- Bigg Boss 3 contestant tests positive for COVID-19
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara’s director pens an emotional note
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?