Bharat Ane Nenu is a political drama and Mahesh will be seen in the role of a Chief Minister in it. Naturally, there would be several apprehensions and speculations about the film’s story. And Koratala Siva clears it all in his latest media interaction.
Koratala Siva said that Bharat Ane Nenu has no satirical dialogues and that it does not target any particular political party or leader. The director further said that BAN’s story has enough emotions, family drama and romance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR