Mega fans are eagerly waiting to see the Mega father-son duo Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan sharing screen space in Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya. In the movie, both Chiru and and Charan will be seen as Naxalites. Charan will be playing the role of Siddha and his striking first look poster raised expectations on his role.
On the other hand, ever since Charan joined Acharya, there have been several speculations that he will be seen as Chiru’s son in the movie. However, Koratala Siva clarified in a latest interview that Chiru and Charan are not playing father and son in his film. Siva also confirmed that Charan is not playing a 20 minute cameo as being speculated and that he will be seen in a full-fledged author-backed role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now