Ever since he was signed on to helm the film with Superstar Mahesh Babu, the writer-director Koratala Siva has been busy clarifying several rumours. First it was about the film having a sister sentiment as its main plot and then various titles for the film. Today, the director again took to his Twitter page to clarify the rumours about the film’s first look being released on January 1st.
“News that the 1st look of the movie is going to come on Jan 1st is a rumour. Need some time to come out with the best”, the director said. With this, Mahesh’s fans will have to wait for some more days until the official launch of the film’s first look. The unit is currently busy shooting for several crucial scenes between the film’s lead pair of Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?