Writer turned director Koratala Siva is keen on scoring a hat-trick with his third film, the NTR-Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage, which is slated to hit the screens on September 1. In the film, NTR will be seen as a nature lover who crosses paths with Mohanlal, a lover of humanity.
Koratala Siva revealed in a recent promotional interview that he is much alike his heroes in his films, including Mirchi and Srimanthudu. The director further said that he is growing plants in his apartment just like NTR does in Janatha Garage and that he also makes sure that there’s no plastic usage in his house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?