Writer turned director Koratala Siva is keen on scoring a hat-trick with his third film, the NTR-Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage, which is slated to hit the screens on September 1. In the film, NTR will be seen as a nature lover who crosses paths with Mohanlal, a lover of humanity.
Koratala Siva revealed in a recent promotional interview that he is much alike his heroes in his films, including Mirchi and Srimanthudu. The director further said that he is growing plants in his apartment just like NTR does in Janatha Garage and that he also makes sure that there’s no plastic usage in his house.
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence