Writer turned director Koratala Siva is keen on scoring a hat-trick with his third film, the NTR-Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage, which is slated to hit the screens on September 1. In the film, NTR will be seen as a nature lover who crosses paths with Mohanlal, a lover of humanity.
Koratala Siva revealed in a recent promotional interview that he is much alike his heroes in his films, including Mirchi and Srimanthudu. The director further said that he is growing plants in his apartment just like NTR does in Janatha Garage and that he also makes sure that there’s no plastic usage in his house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade
- Rana’s critical surgery completed successfully in the US