Writer turned director Koratala Siva is keen on scoring a hat-trick with his third film, the NTR-Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage, which is slated to hit the screens on September 1. In the film, NTR will be seen as a nature lover who crosses paths with Mohanlal, a lover of humanity.
Koratala Siva revealed in a recent promotional interview that he is much alike his heroes in his films, including Mirchi and Srimanthudu. The director further said that he is growing plants in his apartment just like NTR does in Janatha Garage and that he also makes sure that there’s no plastic usage in his house.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”