Director Koratala Siva is relishing the grand success of his latest film, Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is turning out to be the biggest hit in the director’s career. In his latest interview with a leading news agency, Koratala Siva revealed two exciting updates about Bharat Ane Nenu.
Firstly, Koratala Siva confirmed that he is seriously contemplating making a sequel to Bharat Ane Nenu. “The story of Chief Minister Bharath is too relevant and too pervasive to be forsaken. The country needs a political change. Bharath represents that change,” the director said, explaining the idea behind the sequel.
And then, Koratala Siva also announced that Bharat Ane Nenu will be dubbed in Hindi and other languages soon. “We are taking the film to other parts of India. We feel the political message (in the movie) is relevant to every Indian,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here are Shankar-Ram Charan film’s start and finish plans
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film