Director Koratala Siva is relishing the grand success of his latest film, Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is turning out to be the biggest hit in the director’s career. In his latest interview with a leading news agency, Koratala Siva revealed two exciting updates about Bharat Ane Nenu.
Firstly, Koratala Siva confirmed that he is seriously contemplating making a sequel to Bharat Ane Nenu. “The story of Chief Minister Bharath is too relevant and too pervasive to be forsaken. The country needs a political change. Bharath represents that change,” the director said, explaining the idea behind the sequel.
And then, Koratala Siva also announced that Bharat Ane Nenu will be dubbed in Hindi and other languages soon. “We are taking the film to other parts of India. We feel the political message (in the movie) is relevant to every Indian,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tragedy in happening director’s house
- Star hero’s next to be completed in a single schedule
- This Bollywood star heroine was the original choice for Saaho?
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?