Director Koratala Siva is relishing the grand success of his latest film, Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is turning out to be the biggest hit in the director’s career. In his latest interview with a leading news agency, Koratala Siva revealed two exciting updates about Bharat Ane Nenu.
Firstly, Koratala Siva confirmed that he is seriously contemplating making a sequel to Bharat Ane Nenu. “The story of Chief Minister Bharath is too relevant and too pervasive to be forsaken. The country needs a political change. Bharath represents that change,” the director said, explaining the idea behind the sequel.
And then, Koratala Siva also announced that Bharat Ane Nenu will be dubbed in Hindi and other languages soon. “We are taking the film to other parts of India. We feel the political message (in the movie) is relevant to every Indian,” he said.
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director