Koaratala Siva waited for a long time for Chiranjeevi to start Acharya as the star hero took a lot of time to wrap up Sye Raa. When he got the time to shoot the film, the lockdown happened and changed everything.
Koratala wanted to start the shoot in June but the Corona scare pushed the shoot once again. Now that he is ready to go on floors one again in September, the rise in the cases in Hyderabad has once again put him in dilemma.
Now, the latest we hear is that Koratala has decided not to risk things and has called off shoot until November and will only go on set when the time is right. Looks like his wait to release a big film with megastar is getting delayed time and again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?