Koaratala Siva waited for a long time for Chiranjeevi to start Acharya as the star hero took a lot of time to wrap up Sye Raa. When he got the time to shoot the film, the lockdown happened and changed everything.
Koratala wanted to start the shoot in June but the Corona scare pushed the shoot once again. Now that he is ready to go on floors one again in September, the rise in the cases in Hyderabad has once again put him in dilemma.
Now, the latest we hear is that Koratala has decided not to risk things and has called off shoot until November and will only go on set when the time is right. Looks like his wait to release a big film with megastar is getting delayed time and again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood