For the last couple of weeks, actress Sri Reddy has been making headlines with her sensational allegations on casting couch in Tollywood and a few ‘leaked’ intimate pictures and WhatsApp conversations with a few Tollywood celebrities. But what shook everyone was a few screenshots of Sri Reddy’s alleged WhatsApp conversation with Bharat Ane Nenu’s director Koratala Siva.
In a 10 minute-long video message, Koratala Siva responded to the murky controversy that maligned his name to an extent. The director said that he wants to clear his stand once and for all before he commences promotions for Bharat Ane Nenu.
Denying his involvement in the WhatsApp scandal, Koratala Siva said that he has immense respect for women and that he never misbehaves with anyone in his personal and professional lives. He went on to say that he is completely against the casting couch system.
Koratala Siva further requested everyone and especially the media to not spread gossips.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages