For the last couple of weeks, actress Sri Reddy has been making headlines with her sensational allegations on casting couch in Tollywood and a few ‘leaked’ intimate pictures and WhatsApp conversations with a few Tollywood celebrities. But what shook everyone was a few screenshots of Sri Reddy’s alleged WhatsApp conversation with Bharat Ane Nenu’s director Koratala Siva.
In a 10 minute-long video message, Koratala Siva responded to the murky controversy that maligned his name to an extent. The director said that he wants to clear his stand once and for all before he commences promotions for Bharat Ane Nenu.
Denying his involvement in the WhatsApp scandal, Koratala Siva said that he has immense respect for women and that he never misbehaves with anyone in his personal and professional lives. He went on to say that he is completely against the casting couch system.
Koratala Siva further requested everyone and especially the media to not spread gossips.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy