With the grand success of Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, Koratala Siva has become the most sought after director in Tollywood. For the last few weeks, several reports about Koratala Siva’s next film with NTR in Mythri Movie Makers banner have been doing rounds in film and media circles.
The project is now confirmed and will go on sets in the month of January once NTR’s Nannaku Prematho releases. Koratala is currently working on the script currently and other details of the rest of the star cast will be out soon.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release