With the grand success of Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu, Koratala Siva has become the most sought after director in Tollywood. For the last few weeks, several reports about Koratala Siva’s next film with NTR in Mythri Movie Makers banner have been doing rounds in film and media circles.
The project is now confirmed and will go on sets in the month of January once NTR’s Nannaku Prematho releases. Koratala is currently working on the script currently and other details of the rest of the star cast will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR