Megastar Chiranjeevi and star director, Koratala Siva’s much-awaited project, Acharya went on floors earlier this year and wrapped up almost forty percent of its shooting. But due to the unexpected Corona lockdown, the film’s shooting is stalled.
Yesterday some top producers from the film industry met cinematography minister Srinivas Yadav and got assurance regarding the resuming of shooting from the month of June.
Meanwhile, with the information given by the state government, Koratala and his team are planning for back to back schedules of the film. As per the reports, Siva is committed to wrap-up the entire shooting part by August end and make the film ready for a Dussehra release.
Acharya being bankrolled by Niranjan Reddy and Ram Charan jointly has its music composed by Mani Sharma.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films