Social media is like a sharp-edged knife which can be used for good and wrong deeds as well. Some of the netizens spread false news about the veteran Telugu actor Kota Srinivasa Rao garu, who recently appeared in Kabzaa.
Some of the netizens created a rumour that Kota Srinivasa Rao garu got sick and was admitted to hospital. Many believed the news and prayed for the recovery of the 75-year-old actor. To clarify the issue, Kota Srinivasa Rao garu released a video statement saying that he is completely healthy and doing well.
Alongside, he requested people not to believe the fake news and slammed the people spreading the false news. Keep checking this space for more interesting updates.
Tollywood legendary artist #KotaSrinivasaRao garu stated that he is completely healthy and pleaded not to spread any rumours. pic.twitter.com/bI33fO62YT
— 123telugu (@123telugu) March 21, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food