National award winning Bollywood actress Shweta Basu Prasad is well-known to Telugu audiences for her blockbuster debut film, Kotha Bangaru Lokam. After a brief stint in Tollywood, Shweta moved back to Mumbai and joined acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s production house.
Last year, there were reports that Shweta got engaged to short filmmaker Rohit Mittal. Opening up about her personal life finally, Shweta confirmed in a recent interview that she is indeed engaged to Rohit. The couple had earlier collaborated for a few short films and they have been together for the last 4 years. The couple will tie the knot in 2019.
On the work front, Shweta played a key role in the just released Telugu series, Gangstars. She will next be seen opposite Naseeruddin Shah in a Hindi thriller titled The Tashkent Files.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong