Allu Sirish, whose debut film Gouravam failed to click at the box-office, is pinning high hopes on his upcoming film Kotha Janta. Directed by Maruthi, the film also stars Regina Cassandra in a lead role. Bunny Vas is producing the film under Geetha Arts banner.
The film’s shooting has been wrapped up, except for some patch work which is going to be completed later this month. Currently, the film is in post-production phase. The film reportedly revolves around a young couple who are extremely greedy. The film’s first teaser has got a good response and the makers are planning to go all out to promote the film.
Kotha Janta was initially being planned for release in mid-February; however, it looks like the film might have been pushed to summer. The exact date of release will be announced soon. JB is scoring the music and Richard Prasad is the cinematographer.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?