Allu Sirish, whose debut film Gouravam failed to click at the box-office, is pinning high hopes on his upcoming film Kotha Janta. Directed by Maruthi, the film also stars Regina Cassandra in a lead role. Bunny Vas is producing the film under Geetha Arts banner.
The film’s shooting has been wrapped up, except for some patch work which is going to be completed later this month. Currently, the film is in post-production phase. The film reportedly revolves around a young couple who are extremely greedy. The film’s first teaser has got a good response and the makers are planning to go all out to promote the film.
Kotha Janta was initially being planned for release in mid-February; however, it looks like the film might have been pushed to summer. The exact date of release will be announced soon. JB is scoring the music and Richard Prasad is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s teasing tweet on the senior director -edited
- Maruthi slams rumors about his next film
- Delay in RRR kills hopes of Vamsi Paidipally even more
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Mega hero’s funny tweet on Pawan’s son
- Update from Allu Arjun’s forgotten film surprises fans