The first look of Maruthi’s upcoming film Kotha Janta is expected to be unveiled on New Year’s eve. Allu Sirish, who was last seen in Gouravam, is playing the lead role in this film whereas Regina Cassandra is the lead actress.
Most part of the film’s shooting has already been wrapped up. The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad and sources close the film unit suggest that Maruthi is going to surprise everyone with this film. ‘Atu Amalapuram’, a popular song from Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 786, is being remixed in this film and the song has already been shot on Allu Sirish and Madhurima Banerjee.
Bunny Vas is producing the film under Geetha Arts banner. Richard Prasad is the cinematographer. The film revolves around a young couple who are extremely selfish. Kotha Janta will hit the screens early next year.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer