Shatamanam Bhavati director Satish Vegesna is launching his son Sameer Vegesna as an actor with a youthful entertainer, titled Kothi Kommachchi. The film also features Srihari’s son Meghamsh Srihari in a lead role.
Until recently, the film’s shooting was underway in Amalapuram. The unit has now moved to Vizag to can some crucial scenes on the lead actors. The entire shoot, except for one song, will be wrapped up with the ongoing schedule.
Young beauties Riddhi Kumar and Megha Choudhary are the leading ladies in this MLV Satyanarayana production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot