It is a known fact that the sons of Sri Hari and director Satish Vegensa are doing a film together. Titled Kothi Kommachi, the youthful entertainer, directed by Sathish Vegesna commenced its shoot in Amalapuram on Monday.
Riddhi Kumar and Megha Chowdhury play the lead roles in the film being produced by M L V Sathyanarayana (Satthibabu) under Lakshya Productions.
Several sequences featuring the lead actors, veteran actors Rajendra Prasad, Naresh will be shot in the vicinity of Amalapuram for a couple of weeks is the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture