It’s well known that Shatamanam Bhavati director Satish Vegesna is introducing his son Sameer Vegesna as a hero with the ongoing youthful entertainer, Kothi Kommachi. The film, directed by Satish himself, also features Srihari’s son Meghamsh Srihari in a lead role.
Kothi Kommachi went on floors on Nov 3rd. The film has been shot in Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram and Vizag in a single schedule. The latest update is that the film’s entire talkie part has been wrapped up except for a song. This is surely a commendable feat by the team in these challenging times.
Riddhi Kumar and Megha Chowdhury are the leading ladies in the movie. MLV Sathyanarayana is producing the film under Lakshya Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week