Hero Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s high budget action entertainer, Krack, released on January 9 as a Sankranthi festive treat. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the film has turned out to be the first Indian film to become a blockbuster at the box-office after theaters reopened with the 50 percent occupancy rule.
Meanwhile, Krack is already gearing up for its digital premiere. Allu Aravind’s Aha has acquired Krack’s digital streaming rights for a whopping Rs 8.20 crore. There have been several numbers in speculation, but this is the actual amount the makers have sealed the deal for. This Tagore Madhu production will be premiered on Aha from January end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out