Hero Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s high budget action entertainer, Krack, released on January 9 as a Sankranthi festive treat. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the film has turned out to be the first Indian film to become a blockbuster at the box-office after theaters reopened with the 50 percent occupancy rule.
Meanwhile, Krack is already gearing up for its digital premiere. Allu Aravind’s Aha has acquired Krack’s digital streaming rights for a whopping Rs 8.20 crore. There have been several numbers in speculation, but this is the actual amount the makers have sealed the deal for. This Tagore Madhu production will be premiered on Aha from January end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now