After a superb pre-release buzz, Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s Krack faced an unexpected setback when the film’s morning and evening shows were cancelled due to financial issues yesterday. Much to everyone’s relief, Krack finally opened in cinemas with night shows.
The verdict is out now and Krack has been given a thumbs up by fans and critics. This positive outcome has given a big boost to the film’s core cast and crew members, Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan, director Gopichand Malineni and produced Tagore Madhu, whose previous films in the last few years were failures at the box-office.
Krack is a mass action entertainer and the film is touted as a perfect treat this Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series