Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s high budget action entertainer, Krack, opened on January 9 with the night shows. Thanks to the overall positive response from fans and critics, Krack is utilizing the festive holidays to the fullest and is having a solid run at the ticket windows across the twin Telugu states.
In Krishna district, Krack is having a dream run despite the 50 percent occupancy rule. In its 3-day run so far, Krack has collected a total gross of Rs 1.23 crore with a share of Rs 66.36 lakhs. The film collected Rs 38.22 lakh gross yesterday (Jan 11) with a share of Rs 20.18 lakh.
Krack is a mass action entertainer and it will have a steady run at the box-office throughout the Sankranthi festive season. This Gopichand Malineni directorial has been produced by Tagore Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date