Tollywood’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Krack, was an acid test for its director Gopichand Malineni. While he didn’t score a success with his previous film, even the lead stars Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan didn’t give a big success prior to Krack’s release.
But much to everyone’s relief, Krack not only turned out to be a successful venture but it has also become the first Indian film to get the blockbuster status in the post-lockdown scenario. Naturally, Krack’s success has made Gopichand Malineni the go-to man for Tollywood filmmakers.
The director has already signed his next project with leading production house Mythri Movie Makers. The film will feature a leading star hero. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now