It is a known fact that Krish is making a film with Vaishnav Tej and Rakul Preet as the main leads. The film is a different film and is based on a novel called Kondapolam.
The news was that Krish loved this novel so much that he paid big bucks to its writer and bought the rights. The talk now reveals that Krish is planning to name his film Kondapolam which is the same as the movel.
The exact genre and base of the film are not known as of now. Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film and she will be seen as a village belle in this film. The post-production is in full swing as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away