Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, which is being directed by Krish, is currently progressing at a brisk pace. Titled Gautamiputra Satakarni, this film will showcase Balakrishna as a powerful king of the Satavahana Dynasty.
Recently, there were several rumours that Krish and the makers of this landmark film are compromising on the film’s quality to meet the release deadline of 12th January, 2017. Krish quashed these rumours earlier today saying that the rumours are false and that he would rather delay the film than release an inferior product.
Krish also added that the film is coming out quite well and that the film will surely meet the release deadline. Produced by Rajeev Reddy, this film has its music scored by Chirantan Bhatt.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual