Krish is currently busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. The film has Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role.
Ever since the film’s launch, there have been numerous rumors that Kangana will be co-directing the film along with Krish. In his latest interview, Krish clarified that Kangana will contribute to Manikarnika only as an actor and that she will not interfere in direction.
Manikarnika’s shooting will kick-start in the first week of July. The film will be shot in Hindi and later dubbed into Telugu and Tamil.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out