Krish is currently busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. The film has Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role.
Ever since the film’s launch, there have been numerous rumors that Kangana will be co-directing the film along with Krish. In his latest interview, Krish clarified that Kangana will contribute to Manikarnika only as an actor and that she will not interfere in direction.
Manikarnika’s shooting will kick-start in the first week of July. The film will be shot in Hindi and later dubbed into Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?
- Nani’s Dare Ledaa video song moves you emotionally