Krish is currently busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. The film has Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role.
Ever since the film’s launch, there have been numerous rumors that Kangana will be co-directing the film along with Krish. In his latest interview, Krish clarified that Kangana will contribute to Manikarnika only as an actor and that she will not interfere in direction.
Manikarnika’s shooting will kick-start in the first week of July. The film will be shot in Hindi and later dubbed into Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?