Director Krish, who generally dabbles with realistic lead role characterizations, is all set to make a splash in Bollywood this Summer. After impressing the Telugu audience with different subjects like Gamyam, Vedham and Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, he will try his luck in Bollywood with his latest flick Gabbar. Starring Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor in the lead roles, this film is said to be a remake of the Tamil blockbuster Ramana.
The first look teaser of this much awaited flick was released sometime ago and it is getting a thumping response among the movie lovers. It seems that Krish is all set to carve a path for himself over there as well. This movie is due for its release on the 1st of May.
In the meantime, Krish is currently busy in directing the second movie of Mega hero Varun Tej, which is tentatively titled Kanche.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next