Glamorous beauty Nayanatara is on cloud nine with the success of her latest offering ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. She expressed her happiness at the movie’s success and also appreciated director Krish for doing a superb job.
“Krish is the only director who has had so much faith in my abilities as an actress. I can never forget his support during my struggle with dubbing. I am not a native speaker of Telugu and I put in a lot of efforts to dub with my own voice.” she said.
Nayanatara was also all praise for co-star Rana. “Rana is the most professional and chivalrous co-star I have ever worked with so far”,she said.
A success meet was held today in Filmnagar to celebrate the movie’s good reception at the Box Office. Rana, Krish, Nayanatara, Posani Krishna Murali and the producers participated in the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow
- Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu seals release date